The Brazilian team wins a big one in China and look great in the process. Talita Antunes da Rocha of Brazil and her new partner Taiana de Souza Lima beat Austria’s Schwaiger sisters to win the Shanghai FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour Grand Slam.
You can follow us on our BikiniTeaser Twitter feed, and you can follow more bikini photos on Twitter @bullzeyedotcom. Bikini models can submit photos to us at . Also, check out our Model Mayhem profile page if you’d like to schedule a shoot.
When you visit the pool or the beach while vacationing, it can often be tempting to keep your cell phone nearby. Sometimes, your cell phone is needed to stay in touch with your friends and family, especially if you have plans to meet up later on. You may also want to keep your cell phone nearby in case of an emergency, or if you want to use your cell phone to browse the web, play games, or text your friends while soaking up the sun.
Since the beach can present a number of hazards for cell phones and electronic devices in general, you should take steps to ensure that your cell phone is adequately protected from the elements. Water, sand, and even suntan lotion can penetrate the inner workings of your device, and render it useless for the remainder of your vacation.
Continue reading this article to learn more about the ways you can protect your cell phone while spending time at the beach, and avoid shelling out extra vacation money to replace your cell phone.
1. Keep your cell phone in a sealed, plastic bag when not in use. A plastic bag can prevent your phone from experiencing severe water damage due to stray drops of water, or splashes from waves. If your cell phone does become wet, use compressed air to safely dry your phone.
2. Bring cleaning wipes specifically manufactured for use on electronics. If you accidentally get food, drink, or suntan lotion on the surface of your cell phone, you can use electronic cleaning wipes to safely remove the residue from your phone. Using a wet cloth or other commercial cleaning product can potentially damage your phone permanently.
3. Use a hands-free, Bluetooth earpiece to talk on the phone while at the beach. Using a Bluetooth earpiece can prevent you from having to handle your cell phone with wet or greasy suntan-lotion fingers. Most cell phones, such as T-Mobile free cell phones, have the Bluetooth feature built in to the device for your convenience.
4. Remove sand from your device by gently shaking the phone in an upside-down position. If sand should accidentally enter your phone through the keyboard or other exposed part, holding your phone upside-down and gently brushing sand off can prevent sand from settling deeper into the inner parts of your phone.
5. Give your cell phone to a trusted friend or family member for safekeeping when swimming. Since your bikini most likely doesn’t have the ability to protect your phone from water, a close friend or family member can help keep your phone safe from the elements, and prevent it from becoming stolen.
6. Protect your cell phone with a security password. T-Mobile free cell phones and most all other cell phones have security locks and passwords you can enable to prevent thief’s from accessing your contacts and personal information. Refer to your cell phone’s user manual to determine how to protect your cell phone from curious eyes.
With the proper planning and beach accessories mentioned above, you can keep your cell phone safe from harm, while enjoying your vacation at the same time.
What are your tips and secrets for keeping your cell phone protected at the beach? Share your tips and strategies with us in the comments section located below this article.
We love the Bond movies for lots of different reasons, but the eye candy is near the top of the list. Check out this slideshow of some of the most iconic bikini-clad Bond Girls to show up in the series.